Hartford, August 21, 1777 [microform] : The following is a narrative of part of the transactions at and near Fort Stanwix, since the investiture of the place by the enemy, given in manuscript by Lieutenant-Colonel Willet, of that garrison
- Willett, Marinus, 1740-1830
- [Hartford] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 40 x 25 cm
- Followed by: The following particulars of the action between the militia &c. and part of the British Army on the 16th inst. near Bennington, have been transmitted to us by a letter of the 16th from the Rev. Mr. Allen of Pittsfield, who was present at the action.
Printed in three columns.
Signed: Rarinus [i.e., Marinus] Willet. German-Flats. Aug. 11, 1777.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43410).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B4639
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 43410
View MARC record | catkey: 3295265