Christ living in the saints, the life of their spirits, and the sure pledge, of the happy resurrection of their mortal bodies [microform] : A sermon preach'd, on the Lord's-Day, after the sorrowful death of Caleb Lyman (of Boston) Esq; at Weston, where he died (after twelve weeks illness) Nov. 17. 1742. In the 65th year of his age. He was born at Northampton, Sept. 17. 1678. / By William Williams, A.M. Pastor of the Church of Christ in Weston. ; [Three lines of Scripture texts].
- Williams, William, 1688-1760
- Boston : Printed by Rogers and Fowle for S. Eliot in Cornhill, 1743.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 19 cm (8vo)
- Half-title: Mr. Williams's sermon on the death of Caleb Lyman, Esq;
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5318).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5318
View MARC record | catkey: 3295348