A discourse on saving faith [microform] : Designed as some assistance, to serious Christians concerned to know the difference, between it and that common faith, which many have, who will not be acknowledged by Christ. Preached at Newton, June 14th 1741. / By William Williams, A.M. Pastor of the Church in Weston. ; [Five lines of Scripture texts].
- Williams, William, 1688-1760
- Boston : Printed and sold by S. Kneeland and T. Green, in Queenstreet, and S. Eliot in Cornhill, 1741.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 50 pages ; 15 cm (12mo)
- Issued as part of: Four sermons. ... Boston : S. Kneeland and T. Green, 1741 (Evans 4703). Also issued separately (Evans 4870).
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4703).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 4703
View MARC record | catkey: 3295349