The plea of the colonies on the charges brought against them by Lord Mansfield, and others [microform] : in a letter to His Lordship. / By a native of Pennsylvania
- Williamson, Hugh, 1735-1819
- [Philadelphia] : London, printed in the year MDCCLXXVI. Philadelphia: re-printed and sold by Robert Bell, in Third-Street, MDCCLXXVII. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 38 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations ; (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Mansfield, William Murray, Earl of, 1705-1793
- Attributed to Hugh Williamson by Evans.
Bookseller's advertisements, p. [39-40].
Frontispiece has caption: The present state of Europe and America, or The man in the moon viewing the English Armada.
Half-title: The plea of the colonies &c. [Price half a dollar.]
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15713).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 15713
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3605
View MARC record | catkey: 3295364