Severals relating to the fund [microform] : printed for divers reasons, as may appear
- Woodbridge, John, 1614-1695
- [Boston] : [Printed by Samuel Green], 
- Physical Description:
- 8+ pages ; 21 cm (4to)
- Ascribed to the press of Samuel Green by Evans., Attributed to John Woodbridge by Evans., Caption title., Relating to the establishment of a provincial bank., The only known copy, held by the Watkinson Library, Trinity College, Hartford, is incomplete., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 337).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 337 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W3427
View MARC record | catkey: 3295463