The Young clerk's magazine: or, English law-repository [microform] : containing, a variety of the most useful precedents of articles of agreement, bonds, bills, recognizances, releases, letters and warrants of attorney, awards, bills of sale, gifts, grants, leases, assignments, mortgages, surrenders, jointures, covenants, copartnerships, charterparties, letters of licence, compositions, conveyances, partitions, wills, and all other instruments that relate to publick business. With necessary directions for making distresses for rent, &c. as the law between landlord and tenant now stands. : To which is added, the doctrine of fines and recoveries, and their forms. : Together with those of common writs, affidavits, memorials for registering deeds, &c. in Middlesex; as also a choice collection of declarations in the King's bench and common pleas
- [Philadelphia] : London printed: Philadelphia: reprinted by John Dunlap and Joseph Crukshank, in Market-Street, M.DCC.LXXIV. 
- The fifth edition, revised and corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 303 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 17 cm (12mo)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13786).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 13786 and Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3140
View MARC record | catkey: 3295638