The complaint; or Night-thoughts on life, death, and immortality [microform] / By the Reverend Edward Young, LL.D. ; To which are added, a poetical paraphrase on part of the Book of Job; and his poem on the last day. ; [Six lines from Fleetwood].
- Young, Edward, 1683-1765
- Uniform Title:
- Night thoughts
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by Robert Bell, in Third-Street, MDCCLXXVII. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 77 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 78-108 pages, 5 unnumbered pages, 112-135 pages, 8 unnumbered pages, 140-357 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations ; 20 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Young, Edward, 1683-1765 and Norman, John, 1748?-1817
- "A poem on the last day. In three books. By the Reverend Edward Young, L.L.D."--p. -357, with separate title page.
Bookseller's advertisement, p. [358-360].
Errors in paging: p. 140-144 misnumbered 142, 141, 144, 143, 134.
Frontispiece engraved by John Norman.
With a half-title.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15714).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 15714
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3652
View MARC record | catkey: 3295640