The law of liberty [microform] : A sermon on American affairs, preached at the opening of the Provincial Congress of Georgia. Addressed to the Right Honourable the Earl of Dartmouth. : With an appendix, giving a concise account of the struggles of Swisserland [sic] to recover their liberty. / By John J. Zubly, D.D. ; [Two lines from Isaiah].
- Zubly, John Joachim, 1724-1781
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by Henry Miller. 1775. Also to be had of Messieurs Bradfords, in Philadelphia; Noel and Hazard, at New-York; William Scott, on the bay, in Charles-Town, South-Carolina; and at Mr. Bard's store, at Savannah, Georgia, 
- Physical Description:
- xx, 41 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 20 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Dartmouth, William Legge, Earl of, 1731-1801 and Georgia. Provincial Congress
- Bookseller's advertisement, p. 
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14636).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Adams, T.R. Amer. pamphlets, 204b
Evans, C. American bibliography, 14636
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3311
View MARC record | catkey: 3295694