A grammatical system of the English language [microform] : comprehending a plain and familiar scheme, of teaching young gentlemen and ladies the art of speaking and writing correctly their native tongue. / By Caleb Alexander, A.M. ; [One line of Latin quotation].
- Alexander, Caleb, 1755-1828
- Boston : Printed and sold by Samuel Hall, no. 53, Cornhill, MDCCXCII. 
- Physical Description:
- 95 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Errata statement at foot of p. . and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24030).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 24030
View MARC record | catkey: 3295961