Oration on the sublime virtues of General George Washington [microform] : pronounced at the Old South Meeting-House in Boston, before His Honor the lieutenant-governor, the Council, and the two branches of the legislature of Massachusetts, at their request, on Saturday, the 8th of February, 1800. / By Fisher Ames
- Ames, Fisher, 1758-1808
- Philadelphia : Printed by John Ormrod, no. 41, Chesnut-Street, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- 51 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 21 cm (8vo)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36833).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 36833 and Stillwell, M.B. Washington eulogies, 13
View MARC record | catkey: 3296141