The true means to avert national judgements [microform] : A sermon upon the solemn fast ordered through the states of America, May 9th. 1798. Delivered at the house of John Brewer, Esq. in Robins-Town, upon the river Schodick, at his, and the desire of others of its inhabitants, citizens of the United States; and published at their request. / By Samuel Andrews, A.M. Rector of Saint Andrew's Church, in the Parish of Saint Andrews, and province of New-Brunswick; and missionary from the Society, &c.
- Andrews, Samuel, 1737-1818
- Printed at Boston : [publisher not identified], 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 20 cm (8vo)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33304).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 33304
View MARC record | catkey: 3296190