A discourse, delivered on occasion of the death of George Washington [microform] : late president, general, and commander in chief of the forces of the United States of America, in compliance with the request of the mayor, aldermen, and common-council of the Borough of Elizabeth, December 25, 1799. : Also, sketches of a running discourse, delivered to the Union Brigade, on the same occasion, at their cantonment on Green Brook, in compliance with a request from Colonel Smith, the commanding officer, December 26, 1799. : With an address to the throne of grace, offered at the door of the tabernacle of the cantonment on Green Brook, February 22, the birth-day of our national luminary. / By David Austin, Jun
- Austin, David, 1759-1831
- New-York : Printed by G.F. Hopkins, at Washington's Head, no. 84 Maiden-Lane, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1 unnumbered page, 6-35 pages, 1 unnumbered page, pages, 1 leaf of plates : illustrations ; 21 cm (4to)
- Additional Creators:
- Scoles, John, 1772?-1853
- Engraving signed: [John] Scoles.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36868).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 36868
Stillwell, M.B. Washington eulogies, 283
View MARC record | catkey: 3296359