ECS solid state letters [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- ECS solid state letters (Online)
- Additional Titles:
Electrochemical Society solid state letters
- Pennington, NJ : Electrochemical Society, 2012-
- Additional Creators:
- Electrochemical Society
- Technical areas of interest are: carbon nanostructures and devices; dielectric science and materials; electronic materials and processing; electronic and photonic devices and systems; luminescence and display materials, devices, and processing; and physical sensors. Of particular interest are the areas of solid state materials and device processing as they relate to the establishment of electrical, optical, physical and chemical properties, the relationship of material properties to device properties, the process science and technology of materials and devices, and the characterization of bulk materials, thin films, interfaces, surfaces, and devices.
Dedicated to the rapid dissemination of peer-reviewed and concise research reports in fundamental and applied areas of solid state science and technology.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Ceased with volume 4, issue 12 (2015).
Began with vol. 1, issue 1 (2012).
- Publication Frequency:
- Monthly, 2013-2015
Six issues a year, 2012
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Complexity Note:
- Split from: Electrochemical and solid-state letters.
View MARC record | catkey: 32965223