The hasty-pudding [microform] : a poem, in three cantos. / Written at Chambery, in Savoy, January, 1793. ; [Two lines of quotations].
- Barlow, Joel, 1754-1812
- [New Haven] : [Printed by T. and S. Green, for Tiebout and O'Brien?], 
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 19 cm (8vo)
- "Evans calls for a frontispiece and 1 plate but no copy examined for this collation is so distinguished. Evans may have been misled by a sophisticated copy ..."--BAL., "Written by Mr. Barlow."--p. ., Evas supplies the imprint [New Haven: Printed by T. and S. Green, for Tiebout and O'Brien, New York. 1796.] A copy held by the Connecticut Historical Society is inscribed in a contemporary hand: New Haven, printed by Tiebout & O'Brien, 1796. See BAL., Publisher's prefatory advertisement dated: New Haven, April, 1796., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30022).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- BAL 890, Evans, C. American bibliography, 30022, Lowenstein, E. Amer. cookery (3rd ed.), 16, Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 313, and Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry, 13
View MARC record | catkey: 3296580