A sermon, preached December 29, 1799, in the North Meeting House, Salem, the Lord's Day after the melancholy tidings were received of the death of General George Washington, who died Dec. 14, 1799 [microform] / By Thomas Barnard, D.D. Minister of the North Church and congregation. ; Published by desire of the town
- Barnard, Thomas, 1748-1814
- Salem [Mass.] : Printed by Thomas C. Cushing, at the Bible & Heart, 
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Related Titles:
- Sermon, preached December 29, in the North Meeting House, Salem
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36896).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 36896
Stillwell, M.B. Washington eulogies, 21(a)
View MARC record | catkey: 3296605