Address to the people of the United States [microform] : with an epitome and vindication of the public life and character of Thomas Jefferson
- Beckley, John James, 1757-1807
- Richmond : Printed by Meriwether Jones, printer to the commonwealth, MDCCC. 
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages
- Signed on p. 27: Americanus. Attributed to John James Beckley by Evans. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36920).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 36920
View MARC record | catkey: 3296691