A practical inquiry into the authority, nature, and design of the Lord's Supper; as they are explained in the New Testament [microform] / By William Bell, D.D. Prebendary of St. Peter's, Westminister [sic], in England
- Bell, William, 1731-1816
- Uniform Title:
- Attempt to ascertain and illustrate the authority
- [New-London, Conn.] : Printed at London. New-London: re-printed by James Springer, opposite the market, 1799.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1 unnumbered page, 6-36 pages ; 17 cm (12mo)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35176).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 35176
Johnson, H.A. New London, 1374
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 341
View MARC record | catkey: 3296760