The Holy Bible [microform] : containing the Old and New Testaments: / translated out of the original tongues; and with the former translations diligently compared and revised
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. English. Authorized. 1790
- Philadelphia : Printed by William Young, bookseller, no. 52, Second-Street, the corner of Chesnut-Street, M,DCC,XC. 
- Physical Description:
- 888 unnumbered pages ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Psalms. English. Church of Scotland. 1790
- "The Psalms of David in metre: translated and diligently compared with the original text, and former translations. Being the version approved by the Church of Scotland."--p. [817-888], with separate title page.
Mistakenly described by Evans as 24mo. The first  pages of this issue are typographically identical with the issue (Evans 22345) without "The Psalms of David in metre" said by Evans to have been published in 1789. Press figures differ in the two impressions.
Printed in two columns.
The New Testament (p. [625-816]) has separate title page.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22346).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 22346
Hills, M.T. Engl. Bible in Amer., 25
View MARC record | catkey: 3296867