Psalms, carefully suited to the Christian worship in the United States of America [microform] : being an improvement of the old versions of the Psalms of David. : Allowed by the Reverend Synod of New York and Philadelphia, to be used in churches and private families. : [Three lines of Scripture text].
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Psalms. English. Barlow. 1790
- New-York : Printed by Hodge, Allen and Campbell, and sold at their respective book-stores, 1790.
- Physical Description:
- 13 unnumbered pages, 26-306 pages, 6 unnumbered pages ; 14 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Barlow, Joel, 1754-1812
Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748
Synod of New York and Philadelphia (1758-1788)
- "This has been happily executed by the learned and pious Dr. Watts, and the psalms which he omitted, have been supplied by Mr. Barlow ..."--p. .
Booksellers' advertisements, p. [307-312].
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22354).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 22354
View MARC record | catkey: 3296960