The Psalms of David. Imitated in the language of the New Testament, and applied to the Christian state and worship [microform] / By I. Watts, D.D. ; [Six lines of Scripture texts].
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Psalms. English. Barlow. 1791
- Boston : Printed by J.W. Folsom, for D. West, Marlboro'-Street B. Larkin, and E. Larkin, in Cornhill, MDCCXCI. 
- Physical Description:
- 300 [i.e., 320], 276 pages ; 15 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Barlow, Joel, 1754-1812 and Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748
- "Hymns and spiritual songs. In three books ... By I. Watts, ..."--276 p., 2nd count. Has separate title page, with imprint: Boston: Printed by J.W. Folson, for D. West, Marlboroough-Street, and E. Larkin, in Cornhill. MDCCXCI., Error in paging: page numbers 256-275, 1st count, repeated., Revised by Joel Barlow. Cf. Benson, L. The American revisions of Watts's Psalms, Philadelphia, 1903., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23193).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 23193
View MARC record | catkey: 3296961