The Psalms of David, imitated in the language of the New Testament, and applied to the Christian state and worship [microform] / By Isaac Watts, D.D. ; [Six lines of Scripture texts].
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Psalms. English. Barlow. 1793
- Boston : From the press of J. Bumstead. For James White, Court-Street, and E. Larkin, Jun. Cornhill, M.DCC.XCIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 575 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 14 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Barlow, Joel, 1754-1812
Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748
- "Hymns and spiritual songs. ... By Isaac Watts, D.D."--p. -575, with separate title page.
Error in paging: p. 263 misnumbered 163.
Revised by Joel Barlow. Cf. Benson, L. The American revisions of Watts's Psalms, Philadelphia, 1903.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46937).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B8282
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 46937
View MARC record | catkey: 3296977