Boston, January 1, 1800. The carriers of the Columbian centinel, present their respects to its patrons, on the reputed exit of a century, and the real entrance of a new-year [microform].
- [Boston] : [Printed by Benjamin Russell], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 51 x 17 cm
- Related Titles:
- Columbian centinel (Boston, Mass.)
- Presumably printed late in 1799 by Benjamin Russell, printer of the Columbian centinel, for distribution on or about New Year's Day.
Verse surrounded by mourning border.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37208).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 37208
McDonald, G.D. Carriers' addresses, 386
View MARC record | catkey: 3297337