Boston, January 29, 1789. To the publick [microform] : The Catholick Church of the Holy Cross, in Boston, is, at present, indebted in the sum of one hundred pounds, nearly, to different workmen, who ... are entitled to a reasonable compensation ... In order to provide and adorn this church with all things in which it is deficient, Monsieur l'abbé de la Poterie, whom Divine Providence has evidently destined to be the first Roman-Catholick priest in this metropolis, would stand in need of a very considerable sum ...
- [Boston] : (Printed by S. Hall.), 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- La Poterie, abbé de, 1751-approximately 1826
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
Text in two columns.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21704).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 21704
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2526
View MARC record | catkey: 3297339