The life of Christ as Lord and Redeemer, lasting as eternity, the believers consolation, and worthy of the greatest attention [microform] : Illustrated in a sermon, preached at Bridge-Hampton, on the Lord's Day, September 14, 1794, immediately after the funeral of Samuel Buell Woolworth, who died September 13. 1794, in the third year of his age. / By Samuel Buell, D.D. Pastor of the church of Christ in East Hampton. ; [Six lines of Scripture texts].
- Buell, Samuel, 1716-1798
- Sagg-Harbour [N.Y.] : Printed by D. Frothingham, 
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; (4to)
- "Errata."--p. .
Half-title: Dr. Buell's sermon, occasioned by the death of his grand-son Samuel Buell Woolworth.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26709).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 26709
View MARC record | catkey: 3297668