An introduction to the law relative to trials at nisi prius [microform] / By Francis Buller, Esq; of the Middle Temple
- Buller, Francis, 1746-1800
- [New York] : London, printed: New-York: re-printed by Hugh Gaine, at his book-store and printing-office, at the Bible, in Hanover-Square, M,DCC,LXXXVIII. 
- The fifth edition. With additions and corrections.
- Physical Description:
- v, 1 unnumbered page, 336 pages, 30 unnumbered pages ; 21 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Bathurst, Henry Bathurst, Earl, 1714-1794
- Based upon: Bathurst, Henry Bathurst. An institute of the law relative to trials at nisi prius, first published anonymously in 1760.
Bookseller's advertisement, p. .
Edition statement transposed; precedes "By Francis Buller ..." on title page.
Index,  p. at end.
Reprinted from the 4th London edition, 1785.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20987).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 20987
View MARC record | catkey: 3297682