An appeal from the new to the old Whigs [microform] : in consequence of some late discussions in Parliament, relative to the Reflections on the French Revolution. / By the Right Honourable Edmund Burke
- Burke, Edmund, 1729-1797
- [New York] : London:--printed: New-York, re-printed by Childs and Swaine. Sold by Berry and Rogers, New-York; the principal booksellers in Philadelphia; Thomas and Andrews, Boston; and W.P. Young, Charleston, South-Carolina, --1791.--
- Physical Description:
- 93 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Also issued as the second title in: Select pamphlets: viz. 1. Lessons to a young prince ... Philadelphia : Mathew Carey, 1796 (Evans 31172)., Booksellers' advertisement, p. [94-95]., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23236).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 23236 and English short title catalogue, W36417
View MARC record | catkey: 3297745