A letter from the Right Honourable Edmund Burke to a noble Lord [microform] : on the attacks made upon him and his pension, in the House of Lords, by the Duke of Bedford, and the Earl of Lauderdale, early in the present sessions of Parliament
- Burke, Edmund, 1729-1797
- Philadelphia : Printed for B. Davies, H. & P. Rice, and J. Ormrod, 
- The first American edition, / with a preface, by Peter Porcupine.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, iv, 2 unnumbered pages, 58 pages ; 21 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Cobbett, William, 1763-1835
- Date of publication supplied by Evans.
Gaines notes three states. In one, (Gaines 16a), the last line on p. iii begins "rich merchants." In another, (Gaines 16b), a blank leaf precedes the title page and the first line on p. iv begins "rich merchant." In a third state (Gaines 16c), the first line on p. iv begins "rich merchant" and a blank leaf follows p. iv.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30143).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 30143
Gaines, P.W. Cobbett, 16
View MARC record | catkey: 3297749