Town of York & Manor of Springetsbury, in the county of York [microform] : Whereas I have empowered Mr. William Kersey, of the said town of York, to transact the business of Messrs. Penn in the above town and manor ...
- Butler, Anthony
- Philadelphia : Printed by Charles Cist, in Race-Street, between Front and Second-Streets, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 29 x 17 cm (1/2$)
- Related Titles:
- Stadt York und Manor Springetsbury, in York Caunty
- Followed by the same text in German: Stadt York und Manor Springetsbury, in York Caunty ...
Signed: Anthony Butler, attorney for John Penn, Jun. and John Penn, Esqrs. Philad. April 8, 1789.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45446).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B6909
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 45446
View MARC record | catkey: 3297816