The importance of right views in matrimony [microform] : set forth in a sermon, delivered March 19, 1800, at Pittsfield Meeting House, Rockingham County, state of Newhampshire, at the celebration of marriage between Samuel G. Bishop, preacher of the Gospel, son of Bille Bishop of Connecticut, deceased, and Abigail Tuck, the youngest daughter of the late Reverend John Tuck, of Epsom, deceased. / By the Reverend Josiah Carpenter, A.M. Pastor of the Congregational Church in Chichester. ; [Seven lines of quotations] ; After the sermon follows the marriage covenant, together with important directions to youth for living and dying
- Carpenter, Josiah, 1762-1851
- Printed at Gilmanton [N.H.] : [publisher not identified], 1800.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; (4to)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49043).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B11007
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 49043
View MARC record | catkey: 3298008