The garden of the soul: or, A manual of spiritual exercises and instructions for Christians who (living in the world) aspire to devotion [microform].
- Challoner, Richard, 1691-1781
- Philadelphia : From the press of Mathew Carey, no. 118, Market-Street, April 23, M.DCC.XCII. 
- Physical Description:
- 357 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 14 cm
- Attributed to Richard Challoner by Evans., Bristol's entry for a 1793 edition in fact refers to a copy of the present edition., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24184). and Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46712).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B8302, Evans, C. American bibliography, 24184, Parsons, W. Catholic Americana, 103, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 46712
View MARC record | catkey: 3298111