A sermon, delivered at Hartford, at the funeral of Mrs. Anna Strong [microform] : consort of the Reverend Nathan Strong, and daughter of the late Mr. John M'Curdy, of Lyme. She died March 22, 1789, aetat. 30. / By Henry Channing, M.A. Pastor of the First Church in New-London. ; [Four lines of quotations].
- Channing, Henry, 1760?-1840
- Hartford : Printed by Hudson and Goodwin, M.DCC.LXXXIX. 
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 21 cm (8vo)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21733).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 21733 and Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 450
View MARC record | catkey: 3298133