The buds of beauty; or, Parnassian sprig [microform] : Being a collection of original poems, upon various subjects. / By Augustus Chatterton, Esq. ; [Four lines from Horace].
- Chatterton, Augustus
- New-York : Printed for the author, by Francis Childs, M,DCC,LXXXVII. 
- Physical Description:
- x, 1 unnumbered page, 12-106 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations ; 17 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Chatterton, Augustus, Godwin, Abraham, 1763-1835, and Lamont
- Dedicated to Benjamin Franklin., Evans' entry for an edition or issue "Printed for Thomas Dobson ..." (Evans 20270) is probably based on an advertisement for copies of the present edition., Frontispiece illustration ("Liberty introducing the arts to America") signed: Lamont delin. Godwin sculpt. N. York 1786., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20269). and Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20270).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 20269, Evans, C. American bibliography, 20270, and Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry, 65
View MARC record | catkey: 3298183