State of the accounts of Samuel Cunningham, Esq. late collector of excise for Chester County [microform] : From August 10, 1782, to Nov. 7, 1783, and until he ceased to act as collector. : In which is exhibited, the amount of the monies received and accounted for: also, lists shewing the names of the persons from whom excise became due, and was received: likewise, the payments made to the state treasurer
- Corporate Author:
- Chester County (Pa.). Collector of Excise
- Philadelphia : Printed by F. Bailey, at Yorick's Head, in Market Street, M,DCC,LXXIV [i.e. 1784]
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 21 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Cunningham, Samuel, 1731 or 1732-1806
Pennsylvania. Comptroller-General's Office
- Issued as the sixth title in: Accounts of Pennsylvania. Vol. I. [Philadelphia : Hall and Sellers, 1785] (Evans 18676). First issued separately (Evans 18699).
Signed on p. 6: John Nicholson. Comptroller General's Office, April 23, 1784.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18676).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 18676
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 4415
View MARC record | catkey: 3298215