Principles of politeness, and of knowing the world [microform] / by the late Lord Chesterfield. ; With additions, by the Rev. Dr. John Trusler. ; Containing every instruction necessary to complete the gentleman and man of fashion, to teach him a knowledge of life, and make him well received in all companies. ; For the improvement of youth: yet not beneath the attention of any
- Chesterfield, Philip Dormer Stanhope, Earl of, 1694-1773
- Uniform Title:
- Letters to his son. Selections
- Greenfield, (Massachusetts:) : Printed by Thomas Dickman, and sold at his bookstore in Greenfield, MDCCXCVI. 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1 unnumbered page, 6-178 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 13 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Trusler, John, 1735-1820
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31229).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 31229
Gulick, S.L. Chesterfield (2nd ed.), 90
View MARC record | catkey: 3298242