The voyages and adventures of Captain Robert Boyle, in several parts of the world [microform] : Intermixed with the story of Mrs. Villars, an English lady, with whom he made his surprising escape from Barbary. : Likewise including the history of an Italian captive, and the life of Don Pedro Aquilio, &c. : Full of various and amazing turns of fortune
- Chetwood, W. R. (William Rufus), -1766
- Printed at Greenfield, Massachusetts : By Thomas Dickman: for Thomas & Andrews, and David West; sold at their respective bookstores, in Boston, and by the printer, in Greenfield, M,DCC,XCIV. 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1 unnumbered page, 6-244 pages ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731, Victor, Benjamin, -1778, and Yonge, William, Sir, -1755
- Attributed to William Rufus Chetwood in the Dictionary of national biography. Sometimes attributed to Daniel Defoe and to Benjamin Victor.
Dedicated to Sir William Yonge.
Error in paging: p. 212-213 misnumbered 112-113.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26766).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 26766
View MARC record | catkey: 3298251