The Christian harmony; or The second part of The art of singing [microform] : comprising a select variety of psalm and hymn tunes; : together with a number of airs and anthems: calculated for schools and churches. / By Andrew Law, A.M. ; In two volumes. Vol. II.
- [Cheshire, Conn.] : [Printed and sold by William Law], 
- Physical Description:
- vii [i.e., v], 1 unnumbered page, 9-56 pages of plates : music
- Additional Creators:
- Law, Andrew, 1749-1821
- Compiled by Andrew Law from the works of others., Issued separately. Also issued, together with v. 1 (1794), as part of: Law, Andrew. The art of singing ... Cheshire, Conn. : [Printed and sold by William Law], 1794[-1796] (Evans 27204). The separate issue does not include the general title page for The art of singing as found in that work., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30680).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 30680
View MARC record | catkey: 3298295