(Circular.) Supervisor's Office, District of New-York, June 30th, 1796 [microform] : Gentlemen, Since my last circular to you, of the first instant, the "Act of the 28th May, laying duties on carriages, &c." has been received; a copy of which, together with [blank] carriage certificates, you will find inclosed. ...
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; (4to)
- Circular letter to the collectors of the revenue concerning various sections of the carriage law., Title taken from opening lines of text., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47986).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B9790 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 47986
View MARC record | catkey: 3298327