The bloody buoy, thrown out as a warning to the political pilots of America: or, A faithful relation of a multitude of acts of horrid barbarity, such as the eye never witnessed, the tongue never expressed, or the imagination conceived, until the commencement of the French Revolution [microform] / By Peter Porcupine. ; [Four lines from the Abbe Maury's speech to the National Assembly].
- Cobbett, William, 1763-1835
- Uniform Title:
- Bloody buoy, thrown out as a warning to the political pilots of America
- Philadelphia : Printed for, and sold by, Benjamin Davies, no. 68, High-Street, and William Cobbett, no. 25, North Second-Street, M.DCC.XCVI. 
- The second edition; with additional notes, and a copious appendix.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 1 unnumbered page, 16-362 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Bloody buoy, thrown out as a warning ...
- Edition statement transposed; precedes "By Peter Porcupine." on title page.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30207).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 30207
Gaines, P.W. Cobbett, 12d
View MARC record | catkey: 3298444