The Democratic judge: or The equal liberty of the press, as exhibited, explained, and exposed, in the prosecution of William Cobbett, for a pretended libel against the King of Spain and his embassador, before Thomas M'Kean, chief justice of the state of Pennsylvania [microform] / By Peter Porcupine
- Cobbett, William, 1763-1835
- Philadelphia : Published by William Cobbett, opposite Christ-Church, March, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 102 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; (8vo)
- Related Titles:
- Democratic judge
- For a discussion of the two states of the separate issue, see Gaines 37a-b. Only Gaines 37b has been found in the collected Porcupine's works.
Issued as the ninth title in some copies of: Cobbett, William. Porcupine's works. Vol. II. Philadelphia, Cobbett, [1797-1798] (Evans 31948). Also issued separately (Evans 33523; Gaines 37a-b).
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31948).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 31948
View MARC record | catkey: 3298461