A Collection of hymns for public and private worship [microform] : approved of by the Presbytery of Charleston
- Charleston [S.C.] : Printed by J. M'Iver, no. 47, Bay, MDCCXCVI. 
- Physical Description:
- ix, 2 unnumbered pages, 12-208 pages ; (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Buist, George, 1770-1808
Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. Presbytery of South Carolina (1789-1799)
- Also issued with: Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Buist. 1796. A version of the book of Psalms ... Charleston, 1796 (Evans 30078). Listed by Evans and filmed by Readex as a separate issue, but firm evidence of separate issue is lacking.
Edited by George Buist.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30134).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 30134
Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 1207
View MARC record | catkey: 3298570