A Collection of moral and entertaining stories [microform] : calculated for the instruction and entertainment of youth. : Containing I. Story of Frank Leeson. II. Florio. --An affecting story. III. Story of Edward and Maria. IV. The generosity of an injured daughter. V. Fraternal affection. VI. The remarkable duel
- [Northampton, Mass.] : Printed [by Andrew Wright] at Northampton, MDCCXCVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 80+ pages ; 13 cm (16mo)
- Related Titles:
- Amelia: or, The faithless Briton
- "The new Pygmalion. A novel. To which is added, Amelia: or, The faithless Briton. An American tale."--p. 35-80, with separate title page. Imprint reads: Northampton: Printed by Andrew Wright. 1798.
The only known copy, held by the American Antiquarian Society, lacks all p. after 80.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33533).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 33533
Wright, L.H. American fiction, 1774-1850 (2nd ed.), 563
View MARC record | catkey: 3298573