Commerce under the influence of liberty, shall extend far & wide [microform] : The carrier of the Centinel, to the generous patrons of that publication, wishing the present year may be crowned with every local and federal blessing
- [Boston] : [Printed by Benjamin Russell], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (relief cuts)
- Related Titles:
- Massachusetts centinel
- Dated: January 1, 1789.
Presumably printed late in 1788 by Benjamin Russell, printer of the Massachusetts centinel, Boston, for distribution on or about New Year's Day.
Verse in five parts.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21954).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 21954
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2559
McDonald, G.D. Carriers' addresses, 218A
View MARC record | catkey: 3298701