Commissioners' office, 19th February, 1799 [microform] : Present Mr. MacDonald, Mr. Rich, Mr. Fitzsimons, Mr. Sitgreaves, Mr. Guillemard. : In the case of the Right Reverend Charles Inglis.*.
- [Philadelphia?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 63 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 25 cm
- Caption title., Cases reviewed by the commissioners appointed in pursuance of the sixth article of Jay's Treaty., Place of publication suggested by Bristol., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 48822).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B10744 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 48822
View MARC record | catkey: 3298703