Commonwealth of Massachusetts. To the Honorable the Senate, and the Honorable the House of Representatives of the said Commonwealth, in General Court assembled, at Boston, A.D. 1796 [microform] : The subscribers, citizens of said Commonwealth and inhabitants of the District of Maine, humbly represent--...
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Arguing for the separation of the District of Maine from Massachusetts, and urging the legislature "to adopt such measures to obtain the sense of the people of this district" concerning such a division.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30769).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 30769
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2778
View MARC record | catkey: 3298708