Acts and laws of the state of Connecticut, in America [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- New-London [Conn.] : Printed by Timothy Green, printer to the governor and state of Connecticut, M,DCC,LXXXIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 8, 6 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 265 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 31 cm
- Second edition, perhaps printed in 1785 at New Haven by Thomas and Samuel Green. Cf. Bates, A.C. Connecticut statute laws, 1900, p. 60-61.
Title vignette: state seal.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18410).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 18410
Johnson, H.A. New London, 1143
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 506
View MARC record | catkey: 3298764