Acts and laws, made and passed by the General Court or Assembly of the state of Connecticut [microform] : holden at Hartford, in said state, on the second Thursday of May, A.D. 1787
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1787 May)
- Hartford : Printed by Hudson and Goodwin, 
- Physical Description:
- pages 351-354 ; 30 cm (folio)
- Caption title; preceded by headlines., Imprint from colophon., Pagination continues the acts and laws published from 1784 (Evans 18410)., State seal at head of title., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20285).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 20285
View MARC record | catkey: 3298788