Acts and laws, made and passed, by the General Court or Assembly of the state of Connecticut [microform] : holden at New-Haven, in said state (by adjournment) on the twenty-ninth day of December, anno Domini, 1790
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1790 Dec.)
- New-London [Conn.] : Printed by Timothy Green and Son, 
- Physical Description:
- pages 401-407 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 30 cm
- At head of title: state seal; preceded by headlines.
Imprint from colophon.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23272).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 23272
Johnson, H.A. New London, 1231
View MARC record | catkey: 3298818