Acts and laws, made and passed by the General Court or Assembly of the state of Connecticut, in America [microform] : holden at New-Haven, in said state, on the second Thursday of October, anno Domini, 1793
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1793 Oct.)
- [New London, Conn.] : [Printed by Timothy Green and Son], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 452-458 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; (folio)
- At head of title: state seal; preceded by headlines.
Even numbered pages on rectos.
Imprint supplied by Johnson.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 25334).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 25334
Johnson, H.A. New London, 1259
View MARC record | catkey: 3298847