At a General Assembly of the state of Connecticut, holden at New-Haven, on the second Thursday of October, A.D. 1786 [microform] : The gentlemen nominated by the votes of the freemen of this state, to stand for election in May next, as sent in to this present General Assembly, are as follow, viz
- Corporate Author:
- Connecticut. General Assembly
- New-Haven : Printed by Thomas and Samuel Green, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (relief cut)
- Signed: A true copy of record, examined by George Wyllys, secretary.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44876).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B6272
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 44876
View MARC record | catkey: 3298877