At a General Assembly of the state of Connecticut, holden at New-Haven on the second Thursday of October, Anno Dom. 1800 [microform] : The persons returned by the votes of the freemen of this state, to stand in nomination for election for assistants in May next to this Assembly, are as follow, viz. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Connecticut. General Assembly
- New-Haven : Printed by Thomas Green and Son, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Signed: A true copy of record, examined by Samuel Wyllys, secretary
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49051).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B11017
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 49051
View MARC record | catkey: 3298882